Nowadays GB WhatsApp is a very widely used application. GBWhatsapp looks just like normal WhatsApp but you get to see many great features in it. You get GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow with very advanced features. GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow is very popular among users because of its excellent features.
The only reason why GBWhatsapp users are increasing all over the world is that in GBWhatsapp you get many interesting features with the help of which you can download and update the status of your friends. You can remove the blue tick of your being online and let anyone know. It will not work whether you are online or offline or at what time you were online, these features are not available to you in normal WhatsApp.
Friends, for your information, let us tell you that GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow is a third-party application that you do not get to see on the Google Play Store because it is a clone application. Nowadays the most used app in our lifestyle is WhatsApp. With the help of WhatsApp, we make video calls, chat, audio calls, share jokes, etc. with our friends.
GB WhatsApp is a messaging application on which we can easily chat, video call, or audio call with anyone. You can easily share any chat or message on the online messaging platform WhatsApp and you can read the messages deleted by others. To get information about GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow, stay tuned till the end of this article.
Transfer WhatsApp Data To GBWhatsApp Process
If you are also using normal WhatsApp on your mobile and you want to move all your chats and WhatsApp data from your normal WhatsApp to GBWhatsapp, that is, you want to move WhatsApp data inside GBWhatsapp. So there is no need to worry because today I am going to tell you how you can transfer all the data from your normal WhatsApp very easily.
- First of all, you have to go to My Files on your mobile, after going here you will see the option of internal storage.
- You will see a search option in the internal storage, in which you have to search WhatsApp. As soon as you search WhatsApp, a folder of WhatsApp will appear in front of you, you have to go to it.
- In that folder, you have to come to Databases. Here you have to come to Databases. Here you will get an auto backup of your database daily. Here you will get to see a lot of backups.
- Now you have to come back and select the data access option, copy it, create a new folder, and save the file.
- After this, you have to go to your WhatsApp and if you have taken a backup and if you have taken a backup then you do not have to take a backup.
- If you have taken a backup, then first of all, after coming inside the chat backup, you will see a green colored Back Up option, in which you have to take the backup.
- In this, you should make sure that your Google Drive is not installed in it.
- Now you can go inside the settings of your mobile phone and go inside the apps and learn your applications. When you need to clear data, first check that you have taken it to an expert, only then do you have to perform this action. After clearing the data, nothing will be left in your license.
- After this, before turning on WhatsApp, you have to do one thing. You have to go inside your My File and there you have to type GBWhatsapp, then here you will see a folder of GBWhatsapp, you have to go into it and select the databases that you mentioned earlier. It has been copied and kept, it has to be copied and it has to be back.
- After coming back, you have to type GBWhatsapp, here you will get the folder of GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow in which there will be zero atoms and you have to copy and paste it.
- Now you have to come to your GBWhatsapp and register with your number. After the number is verified, you will see the option of Not Now and Continue. Here you have to click on the option of Continue.
- When you click on the Continue option, you will see that your restore backup option will appear, and the size of how many MB of your data there will be given.
- After this, you have to click on the restore option given below the restore backup and your backup will start being restored.
- After this, you can very easily transfer WhatsApp data to GBWhatsApp.
GBWhatsApp Not Opening Problem Solved
Friends, if you are also facing problems opening your WhatsApp. When you open your GBWhatsApp, it automatically closes or goes to rest. People often face this problem and this problem is seen every hour or two. We are going to tell you to solve this forever.
- First of all, you have to long tab on your GBWhatsapp and click on the option of app info.
- After this, you will get the option of storage here, in this you have to clear your data i.e. delete it.
- Now if you open your GBWhatsapp again, your GBWhatsapp will open, you have to verify your number there.
- Now if you want to stop this problem of frequent shutdown forever, then you have to click on the Plus option visible on your GBWhatsApp and then you have to click on the third option.
- You will see some interface in which you have to click on the option of About.
- As soon as you click on the option of About, you will see an option of Telegram there, in which you have to click on Telegram.
- After opening Telegram, you will be given a screenshot of your problem on Telegram. We hope that your problem will be solved.
In today’s article, we have told you about GB WhatsApp Pro Rajesh Grow, along with this we have also told you about transferring WhatsApp data to GB WhatsApp. I hope you can easily transfer your normal WhatsApp to GBwhatsApp. If you are facing the problem of frequent closing of your WhatsApp then you can solve the GBWhatsApp Not Opening Problem. If you liked this article of ours, then share it with your friends as much as possible so that they can also get information about it.