As you all know GB WhatsApp is a messaging application on which we can easily chat, video call, or audio call with anyone. Any chat or message can be easily deleted on the online messaging platform WhatsApp. Today we are going to tell you about How to Backup GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive.
Nowadays the most used app in our lifestyle is WhatsApp. With the help of WhatsApp, we share video calls, chats, audio calls, photo-sharing jokes, etc. with our friends. If we suddenly lose our phone or we have to change it and we are looking for an important message from our WhatsApp, then how will we get it back?
If you also have the same question in your mind, How to Backup GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive, then you do not need to worry. In such a situation, if you have taken WhatsApp backup then you can restore your old chats. If questions arise in your mind about how can this happen, then we are going to give you all the information about it.
For your convenience, let us tell you that you should avoid using any kind of third-party app to take WhatsApp backup because there is a fear of your data getting leaked. How to Backup GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive Stay tuned till the end of this article written by us, so let us know about how to get the media and how to make a backup of your WhatsApp account.
How to Backup GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive
Recently, a new feature has been added to WhatsApp, a social networking, through which all the users using WhatsApp can take backup of their WhatsApp messages, and video audio with the help of their Google Drive. So that chat history and videos can be easily restored at any time.
- First of all, you have to download GBWhatsApp on your phone device and open it. After this, to go to the drop-down menu, click on the three-dot option given on the screen.
- After clicking on the option of 3 dots, you have to click on the option of centering.
- Here you will see a chat backup option, you have to click on it.
- As soon as you click on the chat backup option, the chat back window will open. Here, along with the back button, Google Drive settings will be visible, click on it.
- By doing so, a familiar backup of WhatsApp will be created and stored in your phone’s local drive.
- Once you complete this process, install the official WhatsApp from the Play Store.
Move GBWhatsApp backup to normal WhatsApp.
After WhatsApp is downloaded, you will have to transfer the GB WhatsApp backup to Norman WhatsApp. To do this, you should follow the steps given below step by step.
- Now select the normal official WhatsApp on your device, after that select GB WhatsApp and select the database.
- Now copy the GB WhatsApp backup you have created to the database page. For your information, let us tell you that the name of the folder file will be shown as ‘msgstore.db.crypt12’.
- ]Once you have copied the GB WhatsApp backup, go to the WhatsApp directory, now select the database, and paste the copied backup.
- Now you can open the official WhatsApp and create an account using this number that you used for your GB WhatsApp. Register your number on WhatsApp and accept when asked to restore the backed-up chats.
- After completing this process the objection WhatsApp status will go on WhatsApp.
Backup GBWhatsApp to Google Drive using WhatsApp
- Finally, you go to the main interface of WhatsApp and on the copyright corner of the page, you will see an option of three dots, click on it.
- Now click on Settings from the list of drop-down menus and click on Chat.
- Now select the chat backup option Backup to Google Drive.
- Now all the data you moved from GB WhatsApp Backup to Normal WhatsApp will be backed up on Google Drive.
- It may take some time to complete this process, you will have to be patient for this.
- After this process is completed, all your GBWhatsApp backups will be transferred to GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive.
Why is it important to take GBWhatsApp backup?
In the above article, we have told you about How to Backup GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive. I hope you have understood the information given by us well. Now we will tell you why it is important to take backup of GBWhatsApp. How many messages’ photos remain on your WhatsApp? A copy of the original data remains.
This is a copy of the data which is useful if the photos of the message are deleted or the mobile is changed. Whenever someone deletes the important chats etc. present on WhatsApp or changes the mobile, then after installing WhatsApp, you cannot receive your messages. But if you have backed up your GB WhatsApp then you can get all your chats, videos, and photos back.
In today’s article, we have told you about How to back up GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive, I hope you liked our information. You can back up your GBWhatsApp very easily by reading our article. If you liked our article, then share this article with your friends as much as possible so that they can also back up their GBWhatsApp Chats to Google Drive and get all their old important information from Pune.