Many people use GB WhatsApp because it has better features than many others. But for your information, let us tell you that this is a third-party application and that is why this application provides you with more features that are not present in the official WhatsApp app. Today we are going to tell you how to stop GB WhatsApp users from seeing deleted status.
If you also want to know How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status, then you have come to the right website because today we are going to give you all the important information related to How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status through this article. Are. But let us tell you that using GB WhatsApp means compromising its security.
Many users use WhatsApp to protect their privacy such as hiding their status, removing the blue tick from viewing their messages, file transfer, scheduling messaging, dual WhatsApp usage, and viewing status anonymously. As you all know GB WhatsApp is a messaging application on which we can easily chat, video call, or audio call with anyone.
Any chat or message can be easily deleted on the online messaging platform WhatsApp. People using GBWhatsapp can easily read and see the message status deleted by others. If you are GB WhatsApp Users and you want to stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status then stay tuned till the end of this article.
How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status?
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status. But let us tell you that if they have already seen your WhatsApp status then your status will be saved. And deleting your WhatsApp status can be difficult. But let us tell you that your status will remain available for GB WhatsApp users even if you delete it from your end.
If you want, you can also delete your WhatsApp status from GBWhatsApp Your WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp users can see the status posted by you for 24 hours but today we are going to tell you a way by which you can permanently delete your WhatsApp from GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp all,
Some important tips to prevent GB WhatsApp users from seeing your WhatsApp status
Before talking about How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status, let me tell you that if a person using GB WhatsApp has seen your status, then he will be able to see your status again even after it is deleted. But if he has not seen your status yet then it will not be saved in the feed of GB WhatsApp and you will be able to delete it for everyone.
If you want to hide your WhatsApp status GB WhatsApp Status from another person then you can follow the steps given by us below. And in this way, you can easily hide your WhatsApp status from any person.
Setting up Privacy
If you want to hide your WhatsApp status from someone, then you can change his privacy by going to WhatsApp settings. Some easy-to-do privacy steps to hide your WhatsApp status are explained by us below.
- First of all, you have to open your WhatsApp, you can follow these tips even by viewing WhatsApp.
- To hide your status, go to Status and click on the three-dot option visible there.
- As soon as you click on the three-dot option, you will see the option of status privacy, tab on it.
- Here you will see three options My Contacts, My Contacts Except, and Only Share With, now you click on My Contacts and select the person from whom you want to hide your status.
- Now you can hide your status from GB WhatsApp users also in this way (How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status).
GB WhatsApp Delete Status Not Showing
When you upload WhatsApp status and want to delete it, a three-dot option appears in front of you, by clicking on it you can easily delete your status. From your side, your status will be deleted but for those who use WhatsApp, your status remains. But for those who do not use GB WhatsApp as normal WhatsApp, your WhatsApp status will be deleted.
Now I will tell you that you can delete your WhatsApp status within 24 hours even from GB WhatsApp New WhatsApp. To know about How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status, you can follow our tips given below step by step. Do it.
- First of all, you have to open your WhatsApp here go to Status, click on the three-dot option, and come to Settings.
- Here you will see the option of chat backup, you have to click on this option and take a backup of your chat from here.
- After this, you have to come back and go to My Files and here you have to come to Internal Storage and you will see a file of Android, click on it.
- After going to Android, you have to go to Media, there you will see a folder of WhatsApp, click on it.
- Here you will see the option of backup, clicking on it will show you the time when you have taken the backup.
- You have to copy this folder.
- Now you have to open your WhatsApp again go to the option of Tri Dot and click on Settings here you have to come to the account and click on the option of Delete by Account visible there.
- There you will get the option of internet, you have to enter your WhatsApp number in it.
- After entering the number, click on the delete account option. You will again see the option of Delete My Account, but you have to click on it again.
- And in this way, your WhatsApp account will be deleted. Now you have to come back and close it.
- If failed, now you have to go to My Files again and go to internal storage. Again you have to go to Videos in WhatsApp and delete that folder.
- Now you have to go to your SD card and what we had copied here, click on use, and move it.
- After moving, you have to go to internal storage here, go to Android, go to media move it, and move it.
- Now you have to create your WhatsApp account again. After number verification, as soon as you click on Next, you will see options like Skip and Restore. Here you have to click on the restore option and the backup will start here.
- In this way, your chat backup everything will come back and your WhatsApp status will also be permanently deleted whether it is GB WhatsApp or Yo WhatsApp.
In today’s article, we have told you about How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status. I hope you liked this article given by us. Now through this article, you can How to Stop GB WhatsApp Users From Seeing Deleted Status. If you liked this article of ours, then share it with as many of your friends as possible so that they can also get information about this article.